Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Inbetweeners

I've been thinking alot lately; like talking to myself and reading serious and beautiful shit. Probably because I have an actual reason to now and because I may be ever so slightly insane.

The Robert Glasper experiment was brought to my attention from a REALLY unlikely source, but I love it. This is one of my favorite songs from the album, which was released Feb 27th! I'm considering bying a physical copy.

Anywho one of my best friends turned 19!!!!...at the start of this month. So why is there a post on it now? Well hopefully she finally got her gift today. On the last official day of February. Oh god I am a terrible friend, but I have been working diligently on her present to make sure it was all cool and superior and shit.
Here's what I've been doing for the whole month :(





My internet is being a bastard. I'll post more photos later...

I think the ages of 17 to 22 are a greige period. It means you really aren't a teenager but not quite an adult yet. At least that's how I feel. It's like you get all these liberties like voting and dating guys (maybe that's just me), and working a job or handling your finances. It can be hectic and tedious and let's face it terrifying, but it's sometimes rewarding.
I don't have a definite direction in life yet, but there's some kind of odd calm that comes with not knowing (probably delusion). I'm not in a rush to have my life fall into pace just yet, but I'm ready to start taking control and becoming more assured in the kind of woman I wish to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~✿~~Drop me a line in the comment box. Be nice + respectful please!~~✿~~