Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stupid Cupid

I'm trying to get back into the hang of things with all these constant changes. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't even a tinge anxious.

About the title...because I am a lame little odd-ball and as awkward as a frog in heels I'm sad to say...I don't have a beau. *GASP* *EGAD* *Cries of disbelief all around*
No one who is my type/in my age group/normal ever seems to approach me. Wah. So, I made a playlist to comfort myself, because that's what I always do when the going gets tough...or cripplingly lonely in this case.


Here are some photos from some of my favorite and coolest couples. I want the kind of love that can survive extreme post apocalyptic conditions, drug busts, home invasions, insanity and illness, but I mean coffee and a movie would be nice too.

Angel and Collins; Rent


Mookie and Tina; Do The Right Thing


The delightfully weird and adorable Dawn Wiener and Brandon; Welcome to the Dollhouse

Edward and Kim; Edward Scissorhands



Tank Girl and Booga; Tank Girl comic


Click the last photo for the playlist.


Happy Singles-Awareness-Day to me!


*I'm starting to think posts like this are the reason for my current lack of pursuers...ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~✿~~Drop me a line in the comment box. Be nice + respectful please!~~✿~~