Saturday, December 21, 2013

Indian Summer


The Cardigans - Rise and Shine
  this gif is dum -_____-  
a quick post.

Last week I went on a short trip to Florida avec ma mère. I'm so done with finals it's not even funny, but I got A's in all my classes, woooot. As a treat for chaining myself to my books and computer, and ruining any chances at a social life (jk...sorta), I decided to go along. It was nice going somewhere that the weather does not call for dressing like the Michelin Man at all times!

Here are some pictures if you are into that sorta thing...
 (most of) WHAT I PACKED 

WHAT I ATE
My camera died at the start of our last meal, but this is the best approximation of me eating the CHEESIEST pizza on the planet.
And for dessert...
How have I never had gelato before now?

 WHERE I WENT 


HOLY SMOKES IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!! I know it's common practice for people to say this around this time, but where the hell did the time go!? How is school going for y'all? May you vanquish all the exams and return to normal sleep patterns soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

~~✿~~Drop me a line in the comment box. Be nice + respectful please!~~✿~~