Sunday, February 2, 2014

From The Archives*

*Here are some posts I planned on doing a while back, but never quite got around to finishing...
Tomorrow - Strawberry Alarm Clock 

Random photos from forever ago...
Found this Donald Duck Record Player ( like for real!?) in one of my favorite shops.
When I start driving I'll miss seeing little parts of the city like this up close.

Cuban
Booger Shake Zine by the very talented Brie.
Sum acquisitions.

This was supposed to be part of an ongoing (COLOR CODED) list of my favorites. If I had more than a half pence to my name I would own all of the things on this list. A girl can dream.
Confession: I cannot stand purses! So cute and functional bookbags are always a plus in my opinion. I dunno how well made this bag is, but the adorable design really caught my eye.


I'm not really a heels-wearing gal, but I love these granny boots...
...and this jacket.

These socks I've wanted for TWO YEARS since seeing them here. I just can't justify spending that much socks, but GAH sooo pwetty.
These all over print sweatshirts look so fun!

I still want a sweater from ALL KNITWEAR, but they are far too pricey at the moment. Their hats seem alot more attainable though, and cute to boot!

I had a pretty important post that was supposed to go up last week, but due to bad weather that didn't quite happen. You should hear more on this Friday (err not quite!) for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos you took, and that Donald Duck record player is to die for!!! I'm also in love with those granny boots and mushroom socks!

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks man! I was kicking myself for not offering to buy it..

      Delete

~~✿~~Drop me a line in the comment box. Be nice + respectful please!~~✿~~